Indoor Air Quality
- Air Conditioning
Water Treatment Systems
A Few Air Conditioning Chores You Can Handle on Your Own
Although we want you to look to us whenever you encounter a ductless or central air conditioning problem, we also want to help you save money by pointing out maintenance tasks you can do yourself. Below are a few of these chores:
- Change/clean the electrostatic air filter monthly or per manufacturer’s recommendation.
- Check to see the thermostat is set at optimal seasonal settings.
- Remove dirt, twigs, leaves, and other debris from the outdoor condenser unit.
- Make a monthly cleanliness check during the warmer months to prevent accumulation in the filters or evaporator coils.
- Clean off the fan blades and coils. (Turn the unit off first!)
- Clear away vegetation for at least two feet from the outdoor unit.
- Protect the outdoor unit during winter with a form–fitting cover.
4 Things to Look for in an AC Service Contractor
You have to be choosy when picking an HVAC contractor. An inexperienced contractor may harm your unit and invalidate its warranty. And if they’re injured during the work, it’ll bring up complicated insurance issues. No matter what service you require, here are 4 things to look for in the technician you hire:
- Licensed and Insured: Make sure the technician is licensed through the state. This, at the least, confirms the technicians has undergone basic training and has worked for a state–required number of years. Also see they have insurance, which protects you from liability in case of an accident.
- Proper Valuation: An experienced contractor should be capable of providing rough cost estimates for installations or repairs. Once they’ve provided an estimate, they should be able to give itemized lists, including warranties and alternative parts to buy.
- References and Referrals: Any experienced contractor can make available a list of clients they have worked with. Call a few of these clients for feedback. You can also search online for reviews, compliments, and complaints. The Better Business Bureau is the best source of accurate information on complaints brought against a contractor.
- Market Knowledge: It’s vital for you to find a technician well versed in your particular type of AC unit. See that your contractor possesses an in–depth knowledge of the market.
Make Us Your Pick for Air Conditioning Service in Naples, FL
We meet all the criteria for a superb air conditioning service contractor. We’re licensed, insured, and have comprehensive knowledge of cooling systems on the market. You only need to look over our many referrals and rewards to see the value we bring to each customer. We’ve grown from a small company into an industry giant in Naples, FL, and our success was featured on the CNBC program Blue Collar Millionaires. You can place your full trust in us for your AC service needs.